Gursh is the Managing Director of I4H with over 12 years’ experience of working with social housing and care and support providers to drive performance improvement and business transformation.
Prior to setting up I4H, Gursh held numerous positions within the social housing sector.
Gursh has wide ranging sector experience, for example;
Peter is the Client Services Director of I4H, holds an MBA and has experience working in consulting (big four) and industry roles such as business improvement director across corporate and not for profit sectors.
George our Financial Subject Matter Expert and is a member of our Data and Insight team and has extensive experience of working with social housing & care and support providers to deliver valuable insight and drive performance improvement.
George is a qualified chartered accountant and holds an MSc in Accounting and Finance from the University of Birmingham.
Prior to working with I4H, George was a management consultant for RSM UK ( formerly Baker Tilly) in their Social Housing practice.
George has over 7 years’ experience working with social housing and care and support providers to help drive performance improvement.
For example, George has:
• Worked with providers to determine whether functions of the organisation are delivering value for money. Examples include the finance and legal services functions.
• Performed independent reviews of VfM strategies, action plans and self-assessments to provide guidance on how their VfM approach could be improved to address key themes of the regulator.
• Assisted providers with the design and measurement of KPIs aimed at driving genuine performance improvement.
• Supported a number of board workshops to enhance their understanding of VfM and develop their VfM approach.
• Performed a voids contract overspend review for a social housing provider with c. 20,000 units.
• Developed a cost reduction strategy for a care and support provider with turnover of c. £9.5 million.
Christina is our Analytics Subject Matter Expert. After completing her Psychology degree at Cardiff University, she went on to read Data Science at Royal Holloway, University of London and is in the process of gaining her MSc. Christina has worked in the public sector and has previously worked for the NHS during her studies. She has worked on joint project with HACT on Cost per Tenancy, and has developed statistical techniques such as Propensity Score Matching for use in the social housing sector .
i4H©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED